ARIES Flow Analyzer is a reliable companion for biomedical engineers to test, validate and calibrate medical devices that deliver AIR/O2, PEAK AIR/O2, Inspiratory Tidal Voume-AIR/O2, Expiratory Tidal Volume-AIR/O2, Pressure, PIP, PEEP, Temperature, Altitude, Pressure and Humidity. ATP/BTPS calibrated.
- Calibrated for O2 and AIR mass flow separately and internal flow laminization.
- Switch between Peak Flow and Instantaneous Mass Flow measurement Wireless data transfer to mobile to monitor and validate flow paramaters and waveforms in App.
- Internally compensated for Altitude/Temperature and Humidity (ATP).
- Expiratory tidal volume.
- High speed Bi Directional Sensor with Accuracy 1.5% m.v.
- Rechargeable in built battery for 6 hrs of remote use.
- Manufactured according to ISO 13485 : 2016
- Supports with Bluetooth Version BLE 4.1